BC Racings new proprietary digressive piston design offers increased damping force at low piston velocities while maintaining a linear damper feel at higher piston velocities.
The biggest advantages of increased low-speed damping force to be in terms of what the driver feels, i.e., roll, pitch, and quick weight transitions seen in chicanes and on Auto-X courses.
For the ultimate in driver feel choose BC Racing DR Series Coilovers.
- Mono-tube shock design
- Digressive piston and damping curve
- Satin chrome finished body
- 30-clicks of damping adjustment (compression/rebound) simultaneously
- Front camber plates standard on applicable kits
- Rear camber plates available on applicable kits
- Custom spring rates and swift springs available for most applications
- Custom valving and/or valving paired for custom spring rates
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturer defect
- Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase