30 levels of dampening force adjustments for compression and rebound.
BC Racing camber plates are vehicle specific and engineered to be rigid superior replacements to the OE Top hats. Our plates can reach 3 degrees of camber depending on the level of drop.
Street / Light Track
Each lower mount is designed with the OEM in hand to ensure OEM like fit and exact tolerance specifications matching OE manufacturers.
Swift Spring Customizable Where Applicable
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through shock body, not spring
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Front camber plates are default on all applicable kits
- Rear camber plates applicable on certain applications only
- Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT springs upgrade available upon request
- 1 Year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
Our BR model is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn’t be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All of our systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. BC’s available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.